Jump to navigation Jump to search
This takes us into the analogue existing between hydrodynamics and aerodynamics. The inclusion of this techtype was prompted largely by Patent FR-1908-395571 and Patent FR-1908-395572, both of which pertain both to aerial travel and to specifically submarine travel, to control and steering along both vertical and horizontal axes, and with no reference to marine navigation on the water surface.
This wiki has 8 patents in category "Submarine".
Patents in category Submarine
- Patent GB-1889-6900 (Inventors: F. W. Pool)
- Patent BE-1914-263519 (English title: Device for actuating on water or in the air, by means of an ordinary steering wheel and servo-motors, one or more series of planes, Inventors: Attilio Robiola)
- Patent AT-1910-58874 (English title: Aircraft or watercraft (submarine, in the case of the latter), Inventors: Attilio Robiola)
- Patent US-1878-204296 (English title: Aerial Paddle-Wheels, Inventors: Richard William Cowan • Charles Pagé)
- Patent FR-1903-323654 (English title: New method of aerostat and variously submarire navigation, Inventors: Raffaele Ronco fu Riccardo)
- Patent FR-1908-395571 (English title: Improvements brought to aerial or submarine vehicular travel, and the airplane therein comporting the principal application, Inventors: Gaston Caudron • René Caudron)
- Patent FR-1908-395572 (English title: Control mechanism, applicable, among other objects, to the operation of the various rudders of navigation devices, Inventors: Gaston Caudron • René Caudron)
- Patent GB-1910-27876 (English title: Improved Controlling Device appalicable to Air-ships and Submarine Boats, Inventors: Attilio Robiola)
|Enclosing categories||Simple tech terms|