One Heinrich Bauer was an electrician and aero inventor in Freudenstadt, Wurtemburg, Germany. Circa 1912-1913, at least, our patent data has him residing Steinamanger, Hungary. Espacenet gives data on this inventor name in connexion with patents filed in many nations. See a basic Heinrich Bauer search on Espacenet. This search yields extraneous results as well, and his German filings seem to be missing. He filed in collaboration with Eugen Schmid, as well as with others, it seems.
We have also uncovered a Max Heinrich Bauer, a quite close contemporary, quite likely a separate individual, located in Berlin, whose use of the word "hydroplane" is quite intriguing. See Bauer for more on this surname.
We are looking into the possibility that this “Heinrich Bauer” does not all pertain to one inventor. Similarly, and almost conversely, we are looking at the possibility that some of it pertains to Max Heinrich Bauer. It seems unlikely that all of the material, under both name designations, pertains to one inventor. We are examining and referencing all occupation and location and technical data.
Patents whose inventor or applicant is Heinrich Bauer
- Patent GB 1899-14615 (English title: Balloons or Aerial Machines, Filing date: 1899-07-15)
- Patent FR-1899-290842 (English title: Dirigible, Filing date: 1899-07-15)
- Patent DE-1907-10-02 Eugen Schmid and Heinrich Bauer (English title: Vehicle that can be used as an airplane, automotive, automobile or auto car, Filing date: 1907-10-02)
- Patent FR-1908-394779 (English title: Vehicle that can be used as an airplane, automotive, automobile or auto car, Supplementary to patent: Patent DE-1907-10-02 Eugen Schmid and Heinrich Bauer, Filing date: 1908-09-29)
- Patent GB-1908-20822 (English title: An improved motor vehicle adapted for use as a flying machine, motor boat, and sledge, Supplementary to patent: Patent DE-1907-10-02 Eugen Schmid and Heinrich Bauer, Filing date: 1908-10-02)
- Patent AT-1912-60742 (English title: Human-powered flying bicycle, Filing date: 1912-05-11)
- Patent FR-1912-444055 (English title: propeller for marine and aeronautic propulsion and navigation, Filing date: 1912-05-21)
- Patent HU-1912-05-22 Heinrich Bauer (English title: Human-powered flying bicycle, Filing date: 1912-05-22)
- Patent FR-1912-444116 (English title: Human-powered flying bicycle, Supplementary to patent: Patent AT-1912-60742, Filing date: 1912-05-22)
- Patent FR-1913-444116.17488 (English title: Human-powered flying bicycle, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1912-444116, Filing date: 1913-04-08)
- Patent DE-1917-310423 (English title: Landing and storage system for hydroplanes, Filing date: 1917-10-23)
|Countries||DE, HU, FR, AT, GB|
|Tech areas||Human-powered, Airplane, Marine, Hybrid|