Flugmaschine Wright-Gesellschaft m. b. H.
Flugmaschine Wright-Gesellschaft m. b. H. was a German company selling Wright airplanes, located at Nollendorfplatz 3 in Berlin.
Its (first?) president was Richard von Kehler.
It was founded on May 13, 1909. It "acquir[ed] the Wright German patents for 200,000 marks and rights for manufacture of Wright planes in Germany, as well as sales rights for Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Luxemburg, and Turkey. Orville named as member of the board of directors." 
|Names||Flugmaschine Wright-Gesellschaft m. b. H.|