Though this nation reflects the nationality of a few inventors, this page may primarily serve in terms of disambiguation within AH, with the Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia falling within “the lands of the Crown of Saint Stephen”, administratively under the Kingdom of Hungary. Croatia is coded with the abbreviation HR. This national designation will come up in terms of the background and location of various inventors filing particularly in Hungary.
Regarding patents, to the best of our knowledge, to file "from Croatia", during our years of interest, was as if to file from Hungary.
This wiki has 0 Croatian patents and 11 patents filed by people in or from Croatia.
Patents filed by Croatians
- Patent FR-1900-304673 (English title: Steerable aircraft, Inventors: Adam Kohn)
- Patent HU-1900-21068 (English title: Steerable airship, Inventors: Adam Kohn, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1900-304673)
- Patent DE-1900-134728 (English title: Steerable Airship, Inventors: Adam Kohn, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1900-304673)
- Patent HU-1903-29148 (English title: Airplane, odd, though likely heavier-than-air, Inventors: Ferencz Neidenbach)
- Patent AT-1906-30038 (English title: Wing for airships, Inventors: Heinrich Kajbić)
- Patent CH-1906-39006 (English title: Wing for driving air- and water-craft, Inventors: Heinrich Kajbić, Supplementary to patent: Patent AT-1906-30038)
- Patent HU-1907-43204 (English title: Propeller with paddle wings, for watercraft and aircraft, Inventors: Michael Stefan Bjelvučić)
- Patent HU-1908-46303 (English title: Aircraft, Inventors: József Kirasic)
- Patent HU-1909-49857 (English title: A dragon-like plane, Inventors: Stevo Beševič Petrov)
- Patent GB-1910-8619 (English title: Improvements in Devices for Propelling Boats and Air Ships, Inventors: Michael Stefan Bjelvučić)
- Patent HU-1909-50820 (English title: Aircraft, advanced work with propellers, Inventors: Andor Huberth)
- Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia
- History of the Croatian Air Force on English Wikipedia
- Juan Bielovucic on English Wikipedia
- Juan Bielovucic on Croatian Wikipedia