Jump to navigation Jump to search
CPC B64F2700/6284 was a patent subclass, apparently for water propellers, rudders and brakes. This source tells us what it was for. (Yes, it's in Japanese.)
The class was abolished, and severely deprecated. The usual formatted links to espacenet and USPTO don't work to bring anything up about it. This document , page 60, says the category was abolished in 2017, and that patents in this class were to be moved to B64F1, B64F3, and B64F5, but it does not say what the subclass's content was before.
Because we have several patents identified in this class we may be able to verify what it was for.
- ↑ http://www.patentcity.jp/webpatclass/webcpc/jp/jB64F.htm
- ↑ CPC NOTICE OF CHANGES 421 , PROJECT RP0348, May 1, 2017, page 60
This wiki has 9 patents in category "CPC B64F2700/6284".
Patents in category CPC B64F2700/6284
- Patent DE-1913-323338 (Filing date: 1913-01-28)
- Patent FR-1909-402577 (Inventors: Raoul Ignazi, Filing date: 1909-04-29)
- Patent GB-1911-11102 (Inventors: Murray Fraser Sueter, Filing date: 1911-08-09)
- Patent GB-1912-15075 (English title: Improvements in or relating to aerial machines, Inventors: William Henry Nosworthy • Samuel James Prescott, Filing date: 1912-12-23)
- Patent GB-1913-29206 (Inventors: Horace Leonard Short, Filing date: 1913-12-18)
- Patent FR-1915-476188 (English title: Hydroplane with floats possessing elastically controlled tails, Inventors: Horace Leonard Short • Albert Eustace Short • Hugh Oswald Short, Filing date: 1914-09-14)
- Patent GB-1915-15404 (English title: Improvements to brake attachments for hydroaeroplanes, Inventors: Henry Croskey Mustin, Filing date: 1915-11-01)
- Patent FR-1918-488487 (Inventors: Henry Croskey Mustin, Filing date: 1915-11-15)
- Patent FR-1919-496957 (Inventors: Polomede FERRARI, Filing date: 1918-10-30)
|Enclosing categories||CPC B64F2700/6203, CPC B64F2700/00, CPC B64F|