Jump to navigation Jump to search
We have French patent agent Dumas addressed at boulevard Beaumarchais, 95, Paris.
We also have him addressed at rue Saint-Georges, 29, Paris.
Patents for which Dumas was the patent agent
- Patent FR-1879-133621 (Inventors: William Augustus Leggo, English title: propulsion system for ships aerial and otherwise)
- Patent FR-1882-147591 (Inventors: Ernst Georg August Baumgarten, English title: winged aerostat)
- Patent FR-1893-226957 (Inventors: Hargreaves, English title: Improvements to safety belts)
- Patent FR-1895-247109 (Inventors: Henry Shepley Booth, English title: improvements to aerial machines or flying machines)
- Patent FR-1878-122347 (Inventors: Ernst Georg August Baumgarten, English title: Winged air-ship)
- Patent FR-1880-135504 (Inventors: Kreess, English title: Dirigible called "Aero-Bicycle")
- Patent FR-1892-220859 (Inventors: Rumpf • Mazurier, English title: type of airplane)
- Patent FR-1892-222027 (Inventors: Toledo, English title: Improvements brought to the construction and manoevring of dirigibles, Supplementary to patent: Patent GB-1892-9870)
- Catalogue des Brevets d'Invention 1880 p.110
- BOPI (1892, tome 12)