Jump to navigation Jump to search
Miltiade Zacharakis-Kanaris was an aero inventor. On his British patent he gave the address 22 rue des Petites-Ecuries, Paris, France and reported that he worked for the Greek navy.
It is possible that Miltiadis Konstantinos Kanaris, a prominent Greek admiral, was a relative, but we have not found a convincing link.
His street has some history to it, but it is not clear from his address whether he had an official Greek government reason to be in Paris.
Patents whose inventor or applicant is Miltiade Zacharakis-Kanaris
- Patent FR-1910-418630 (English title: Airship with mixed modes of lift, Filing date: 1910-07-27)
- Patent FR-1910-418630.14833 (English title: Mixed lift airship, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1910-418630, Filing date: 1910-12-10)
- Patent FR-1911-436594 (English title: Propeller capable of operating as a vacuum cleaner and applicable to air and water navigation, Filing date: 1911-01-26)
- Patent FR-1911-418630.15045 (English title: Mixed lift airship, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1910-418630, Filing date: 1911-02-06)
- Patent GB-1911-9448 (English title: Airship sustained by combined means, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1910-418630, Filing date: 1911-04-18)
- Patent FR-1911-418630.15696 (English title: Aerial navigation with multiple sources of lift, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1910-418630, Filing date: 1911-06-17)
- ↑ Μιλτιάδης Κανάρης on Greek Wikipedia
- ↑ Rue des Petites-Écuries (Paris), on French Wikipedia
|Countries||GR, FR, GB|