Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wladimir Kourtschynski (or Kurtschynski) patented a human-powered bicycle/water-scooter/aircraft. Not clear that it worked.
- He filed from Cegelniana, 55, Lodz, Russia. Łódź probably refers to the city now in Poland, and the inventor may well have been Polish.
- On the map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cegielniana+55,+93-346+%C5%81%C3%B3d%C5%BA,+Poland
- Patents whose inventor or applicant is Wladimir Kourtschynski or Wladimir Kurtschynski or W. Kurtschynski
- Patent FR-1913-462243 (English title: Universal bicycle, Filing date: 1913-09-06)
- Patent BE-1914-267037 (English title: Device that can serve as a flying machine, vehicle and hydroplane at the same time, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1913-462243, Filing date: 1914-04-27)
|Names||Wladimir Kourtschynski; Wladimir Kurtschynski; W. Kurtschynski|
|Locations||Łódź, aka Lodz|