You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
* Tech classifications: [[CPC B64C3/385]] Variable incidence wings
* Assigned to LANZIUS AIRCRAFT COMPANY, A CORPORATION OF DELAWARE
Objects of the invention are listed; the OCR scans are not clear but we can figure it out from page one of the text; here's a rushed job
* Emphasizes frame which is to hold biplane wings or some such, and pivotable wing-like control surfaces, e.g. ailerons
* Another purpose is to change of angle of incidence without disturbing the balance of the machine.
* to prevent side slipping?
* Another purpose is to provide improved ailerons
* equipped as a hydroplane having a modified form of propelling arrangement, as well as a modified form of body or basket;
* Inventor location: St. Louis Hotel, 34 East 32nd St, Manhattan, New York county, NYC, NY (FIPSloc=36061); a subject of Queen of the Netherlands
=== Sources ===
Save page Show preview Show changes Cancel