Wright Flugmaschine GmbH
Wright Flugmaschine was founded Berlin, 1906, either formed a subsidiary or was reformed, 1909, to build Wright biplanes modified for Germany military use. Ceased doing business in 1912; assets were acquired by financiers, notably Krupp, and company was reformed as Luftsfahzeug Gessellschaft, becoming LVG or LFG Roland.
Mentioned twice in G and twice in 2dG; conflicting name and date information in the two entries in each publication.
|Names||Wright Flugmaschine GmbH, Flugmaschine Wright GmbH|
|Started aero||1909 or 1911|
|Ended aero||reformed, 1912|