Societa per lo Sviluppo dell'Aviazione
In March 1915, Gianni Caproni formed a cooperative, Societa per lo Sviluppo dell'Aviazionne, and leases his old plant back from the government. Giant factory is established at Milan-Taliedo where, by 1919, over 1,000 Ca. 30 type bombers were built. 1929, restructures, becoming Aeroplant Caproni SA, based at Taliedo, with Vizzola factory becoming Scuola Aviazione Caproni.
|Names||Societa per lo Sviluppo dell'Aviazione|
|Ended aero||1929, restructures|
|Key people||Gianni Caproni|