Company formerly known as White and Thompson, Ltd. While location is listed as Bognor Regis, it appears that it may be the same facility that was used by White and Thompson. Designer F. P. H. Beadle; not known whether Douglas White is still involved.
Built some 50 pusher twin-engined flying boats and some 150 pusher trainer flying boats; others were built by S. E. Saunders and Supermarine. Used boatbuilder H. Williams to build fuselages and hulls of various aircraft. Developed prototype fighter flying boat. Company taken over in 1919 by Handley Page.
|City||Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England|
|Key people||F. P. H. Beadle, S. E. Saunders, H. Williams|