Louis Lacoin was a French aero inventor rue François Millet, 8, Paris, département Seine, France. He was one of several inventors working on variations on the “canard” airplane-hydroplane type. We also have him working in the field of helicopters or airplane-helicopter hybrids. Thus far, we have him working in collaboration with a variable cast of other inventors.
We have this Lacoin as filing in simultaneous collaboration with Alexis Beurrier and Edmond Bigourdan. We have this same team filing later, with Edouard Bigourdan given as the name form of that inventor.
Patents whose inventor or applicant is Louis Lacoin
- Patent BE-1914-265094 (English title: Improvements to aerial locomotion devices, such as, in particular, airplanes and hydroaeroplanes of the “duck” type, Filing date: 1914-02-24)
- Patent FR-1915-502520 (English title: Improvements in Flying Machines with Revolving Wings, Filing date: 1915-11-06)
- Patent GB-1916-102154 (English title: Improvements in Flying Machines with Revolving Wings, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1915-502520, Filing date: 1916-11-06)
- Patent FR-1916-502520.22245 (English title: Rotary wing aircraft, Supplementary to patent: Patent FR-1915-502520, Filing date: 1916-11-02)
- Patent US-1917-1350982 (English title: Flying-machine with revolving wings, Filing date: 1917-03-24)
|Locations||rue François Millet, 8, Paris, département Seine, France|
|Tech areas||Airplane, Hydroplane, Design, Helicopter, Hybrid|
|Affiliations||Alexis Beurrier, Edouard Bigourdan, Edmond Bigourdan|