London and Provincial Aviation Co.
flying school; initially built Caudron G3 biplane under license. From 1916, using Fletcher designs, built trainer developed from the Caudron and tractor biplane. Some 12 of the biplanes were built through 1917 and about 70 more were built postwar.
|Names||London and Provincial Aviation Co. (L&P)|
|City||office in Edgware; flying school and place for construction at Hendon|
|Key people||A. A. Fletcher|