Christopher Henry Metcalfe Alderson Alderson
Christopher Henry Metcalfe Alderson Alderson was a British aero inventor.
The presence of two "Alderson" names is CORRECT.
On a patent he gave his occupation as Aeronautical engineer, and address as Cumberland Lodge, Sevenoaks Road, Farnborough, Kent.
His work seems to have focused largely on hydroplane landing gear, which was inflatable, and it was deflatable, in the interests of a reduction in air resistance.
Patents whose inventor or applicant is C. H. M. A. Alderson or Christopher Henry Metcalfe Alderson Alderson
- Patent GB-1913-8594 (English title: Improvements in hydro-aeroplanes, Filing date: 1913-04-11)
- Patent FR-1913-459413 (English title: Equipment for constructing hydroplanes, Supplementary to patent: Patent GB-1913-8594, Filing date: 1913-06-18)
- Patent BE-1914-266517 (English title: Improvements to hydroplanes, actually landing gear which which can deflate in the interest of reduced wind resistance, Supplementary to patent: Patent GB-1913-8594, Filing date: 1914-04-08)
Publications by or about C. H. M. A. Alderson or Christopher Henry Metcalfe Alderson Alderson
- Publication 493, 1909, Aeronautical bad language (Simple title: Aeronautical bad language, Journal: Flight)
- Alderson, 1910, Some early flights of power-driven models (Simple title: Some early flights of power-driven models, Journal: Aero)
|Names||Christopher Henry Metcalfe Alderson Alderson|
|Countries||BE, FR, GB|
|Locations||Farnborough, Kent, England|
|Occupations||Engineer, Aeronautical engineer|
|Tech areas||Hydroplane, Subsystem, Inflation, Buoyancy, Amerrissage, Aerodynamics|