Antoine-Charles Mary was a French aero inventor in Neuilly a. d. Seine.
We need disambiguation relative to the Charles-Antoine Mary of Patent US-1899-630250, on which page the two are specifically "not to be confused". Also, simple "Charles Mary" is treated as an author and also as a subject-keyword of multiple publications.
Mary registered a patent for an "aerostat train", in 1899, with Josse acting as patent agent.
Patents whose inventor or applicant is Antoine-Charles Mary
- Patent FR-1899-284713 (English title: dirigible train, Filing date: 1899-01-06)
- Patent FR-1902-322018 (English title: Dirigible, Filing date: 1902-06-11)
- Patent DE-1902-151564 (English title: Airship with steering apparatus, Filing date: 1902-08-22)
- Patent DE-1902-151757 (English title: Steerable balloon, Filing date: 1902-08-22)
- Patent FR-1902-326293 (English title: aerostat, Filing date: 1902-11-12)
- BOPI (1899, tome 19)
|Tech areas||LTA, Balloon, Aerostat, Dirigible|