Dr Andreas Ożegowski was an aero inventor in Ostrowo, Posen, Prussia, an area that is now in Poland.
- [Wikipedia] there are other Ostrowos, but Ożegowski's German patents do not mention a country, impliying this one was in the country where it was filed.
Lilienthal museum lists his name as Ozeyowski sometimes, but searching the net, the g is correct. With the y, there are no other examples of this last name.
Patents whose inventor or applicant is Andreas Ożegowski
- Patent DE-1893-71143 (English title: Airship in boat-form equipped with wings, Filing date: 1893-01-17)
- Patent DE-1894-77897 (English title: Winged vehicle whose wings hold a gas tank, Filing date: 1894-01-20)
- Patent DE-1896-100276 (English title: Airship with wings and tail made of gas containers, Filing date: 1896-07-07)
- Patent DE-1900-121280 (English title: Aircraft, Filing date: 1900-02-07)
|Names||Andreas Ożegowski; Andreas Ozegowski; Andreas Ozeyowski|