(Edmond-)Pierre Carmien was an aero inventor, born on 13 July 1834, in Luze (Haute-Saône), a prolific and sustained inventor in several fields, working to a point near his death on 18 October 1907, likely registering via several agents and associated thereby with several addresses, connected via Patent FR-52813-1862 to his "Luze (Haute-Saône)" birthplace.
Patents whose inventor or applicant is (Edmond-)Pierre Carmien
- Patent FR-1883-156250 (English title: complete aviation system)
- Patent FR-1863-na (English title: air balloon, Filing date: 1863-02-26)
- Patent FR-1902-938 (Filing date: 1902-09-30)
- Patent FR-1863-57575 (English title: aerostat system called the Carmien system, Filing date: 1863-02-26)
- Patent FR-1903-472 (Filing date: 1902-04-01)
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Carmien http://bases-brevets19e.inpi.fr/index.asp?page=rechercheAvancee http://bases-brevets19e.inpi.fr/Thot/FrmFicheDoc.asp?idfiche=0203300&refFiche=0119619 Subject-matter Index of Patents for Invention, France, 1791-1876 Inclusive